Thursday, March 31, 2011

Let's get Physical

I might be the only one who thinks this, but I thought I would share. I put a headband on Avery this morning while getting her dressed. Normally her little headbands have a bow or some other adornment on them. Not this one. Just lace all the way around. I put it on her and immediately started singing "Let's get physical, let's get physical." and doing a little dance with Avery. {this constitutes most mornings around Casa Bower, me singing and dancing. Tony is a lucky man!}
It's hard to see the headband against a pink blanket, on her little head, but trust me it's there. Anyone else see the resemblance?

Maybe it's just me. At any rate, enjoy your Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. So cute Danielle! Aubrey has the shirt! :) Gotta love the Children's place! I do see how that would come to mind! :) Enjoy your Thursday as well!
    Lots of love from the Laue's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post makes me smile. So awesome.

    ReplyDelete