Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Snow (Hey Oh)

Name that Band!

This was our deck yesterday morning. Ugh. Hopefully it is the last of it. I guess when the first days of March teased us with 60+ temps, that whole "IN like a lamb, OUT like a lion" saying rings true. At least it all melted away by the end of the day.

Now, I know that you friends and family in Minnesota are all like "Danielle, you grew up here in the tundra, toughen up! We have had  inches of measurable snow this month. Quit your belly-aching!"

But, darn it if I don't prefer the weather down here in Des Moines. And that is as far as I will go today, I still carry a torch for my home state :)

In other news, Avery and I visited the fabric store last night while Tony went to the gym to work on his fitness. (yes, I just quoted Fergie, while describing Tony working out. He might not be pleased) I have some cute projects in mind, so hopefully I can get my act together and work on them this week/weekend. Maybe I will share them next week, depending on how they turn out. I am stealing ideas from smart crafty ladies on the internets.



what? My fingers taste good, and I like to wipe my slobber all over your face!


No comments:

Post a Comment