Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Tuesdays

This is what I got to spend my Tuesday looking at. As most of you know, I have to work most Saturdays, so in return I get Tuesdays at home. I cherish this time with Avery. A nice break in the week and we get some quality time together. She helps me with the housework, mainly by talking. I like to think she is supervising my efforts. Bossy already, just like her momma!

We did some laundry:



We took advantage of the beautiful weather and went for a walk. Amigo and I were both a little out of shape, but we walked for almost an hour around the neighborhood. He did great, and I am pretty sure Avery loved it too. Fresh air does a body good. We are looking forward to the warmer weather for multiple reasons, but a big one is to be able to do outdoor activities with Avery.

Checking out the neighborhood.

No comments:

Post a Comment