Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Landscaping = Coach Purse

These days I would rather spend our money on stuff for our house and yard. Meaning no $hopping for Coach purses that I really do not need. I told this to Tony recently, he was going to write this down for me to remember later.

THIS:

not our house, but awesome.

NOT THIS:
Don't get me wrong, I still love the purses, but I love to landscape and work on these projects with Tony, together, more. The purses I look at now need to be able to fit a bottle, diaper, and all my crap {I say crap, because it is. I am convinced I will need the gazillion things I carry with me daily, and I rarely use, but one day, I know I will need it. Make-up, hairspray, bottle opener, nail glue, bobby pins, hair ties [I am vain]business cards...etc.}

My, my how times have changed. I have more fun shopping for Avery than I do for me. {damn baby weight} I am reading books about hydrangeas, and rhododendrons, and Japanese maple trees. I am concerned about the humidity level in our house and research lawn fertilizer. I worry about how clean items are that Avery comes in contact with. I read mom blogs now instead of Perez Hilton. I browse the fabric store instead of Dillards. But I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment