Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thursday Favorite Things



Some things I am loving these days


I put this on my windowsill above my kitchen sink. It is a good reminder to relax, and let the house be messy. Ignore the bathroom that needs a scrub, and to let the dog hair sit there. Our house is like me, a work in progress.

I am obsessed with bulletin boards lately. I have a fabric covered one in our dining room to hang pictures, family notes, invitations, etc. I just made one for Avery with some cute fabric as well.

I just bought this fabric to play around with. I have a bulletin board covered with it for Avery's room, and plans to make a pillow as well.


Because I just finished the 5th and final season of Friday Night Lights. {it was awesome!}


I love these boots. I want to go buy another pair to have on hand when my current pair dies. I told Tony this morning that I was thinking about doing this because they are so flippin' comfortable. Easy on the pocketbook too.

Adele's Rolling In The Deep. I love this.


I love trip advisor. I could be on that website all day. It has been very useful in planning our upcoming vacation in June.


The Royal Wedding !!!!!


What are some of your favorite things lately?

1 comment:

  1. Hey, how did you get to watch Friday Night Lights? Is season 5 online or did you watch it live? I'm still pissed that more people didn't watch this show. Some of the greatest show characters of all time. A very underrated show.

    ReplyDelete