Thursday, May 19, 2011

Thursday Favorite Things

Tony got me this camera for our anniversary/birthday gift. After taking close to 800 pictures of Avery for the past 6 months, ON MY PHONE, this is going to get a lot of use. I love it!

Tony picked this up to use on our plants. It is so handy, especially now that I am nursing some transplants from my families yards that we picked up a few weeks back. You can have the hose hooked up to it and use either water with the Miracle-Gro fertilizer or just water.
This website is so inspiring. Besides having tons of pictures on almost anything you can imagine, you can see what your friends are interested in as well. It is completely addicting, and makes me want to whip out my sewing machine, spend the day in the kitchen, and go shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment