Tuesday, June 21, 2011

back home

As I was packing us up on our last night in Boston, I looked over the suitcases and had this exchange with Tony.

Me: I think I packed too much for me, I could have done better.

Tony: {just stares at me, like "I told you so"}

Me: Now that I have been to NYC and Boston, I will know what to wear and pack better next time.

Tony: You pack too much to go up to your parents overnight.

Me: Not always, sometimes I can do really well.

Tony: Yep, even the blind squirrel finds a nut.

Me: {laughing hysterically}

I will have a recap and pictures to post later in the week, once I spend more time with our kid, catch my breath, get caught up with work, do laundry, pick up the disaster area that is our house after we dumped all our crap everywhere, and catch my breath.

Here is a quick recap of vacation in pictures. More to come...





No comments:

Post a Comment