Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Weekend Recap

Hello Casa Bower Friends,
We hope you had a great 4th of July weekend! We did. This time of year is always a fun time as it is my mom's birthday {she is a firecracker baby}, and my brother Ryan's {July 3} as well. We traveled north to my parents home to celebrate, and relax with family. It was just what we needed. We had been crazy busy the last month, and a relaxing weekend was much needed.


My parents have recently put a pool in, and we made good use of it. There is already talk of a larger one in the near future, they love it so much. My brothers' girls sure do like it, and Avery had fun splashing in it too. Tony and I floated, got some color, and very much enjoyed ourselves.






On Monday July 4th, it was the most beautiful day. Just a slight breeze, not a cloud in the sky, 85 degrees. Perfect. We decided to spend some more time by the pool before we headed back home, and I am sure glad we did.






 There are few places I love more than my parents place in the summer. Everything is so green, quiet, peaceful. I really love it. How could you not?









 While Tony and Avery took a little nap, I kicked back on the hammock.





What did everyone else do for the holiday weekend?




1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures of the girls and the farm! It was so nice last weekend to just hang out and have nothing planned.

    ReplyDelete