Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ponytails, Pools, and Plants



The hair is finally long enough, and thick enough to get into a little pony tail. Granted, it is straight up and on top of her head, but adorable all together.



Avery spent some quality time with her grandma and papa in Minnesota for a few days alone. Tony and I came up on Saturday after work. We also got to check out the new pool.

How awesome is this?


We spent the day playing, floating, splashing, swimming, and relaxing. It was perfect.

Monday was back to reality and since it was such a beautiful day, I decided Avery and I should take advantage and go outside.

We have some plants that we transplanted from my brothers, and my parents that we put behind our garage. I just plopped them in and water them every so often. It looked like weeds were growing taller than the grass. I have had "to mulch plants behind the garage" on my monthly {August} to-do list and got to cross that off on Monday.


The color is awful, I was lazy and just used my camera phone, instead of actually going in to grab the camera.

Suffice it to say, it looks a ton better. I need to get rocks or some edging to finish it off, but it is much improved. It should look awesome next summer when the peonies and day lillies bloom.

No comments:

Post a Comment