Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Our weekend in photos {from my phone}

I forgot to upload the photos from my camera, so this is part of what we did this weekend...in phone photos.




We also got ready to go to the Iowa State football game. It was Avery's first. We put her in the moby wrap
like this {we didn't get any pictures of her in it at the game. this was at home as we tried out Avery facing forward} and we were pretty set.

The MOBY WRAP  is awesome. It is a long piece of fabric that you can wrap around your body and put your baby into. There is no stress on your back, and very comfortable. I thought it was kind of odd, until you have a baby that didn't want to be put down, and then it was the best invention ever. 


She hung out strapped to me for the first half of the game, and then Tony and I held her for the rest. She did great, she clapped and played, and had some snacks.





We also tried to contain Avery to certain parts of the house...and she wanted to see how it worked.



And then she discovered the dishwasher, and wanted to help.



How was everyone's long holiday weekend?

1 comment:

  1. I love the IA State outfit. She is so cute and getting big!

    ReplyDelete