Friday, October 14, 2011

If I had a million dollars...I'd be rich!

I heard this song recently, and it got me dreaming.


So I thought I would list out some things I would do with a million dollars. 

{Disclaimer: this is a list of fun stuff. Not so much a realistic, responsible list of things like retirement, investments, or trust/college funds}
  • Become a stay at home mom

  • Buy a gnome, and {g}name him Gnorman.
  • Travel to London

  • Buy myself a new car, the Ford Edge

  • Finish the basement, add on a sunroom {where our deck currently is}, fence in our yard, and landscape.

  • Go SHOPPING

  • Travel to NYC several times a year. 

  • Take Tony to Vegas VIP style






As you can see, I like to travel. There is loads more that one could, and should, do with a million dollars. This is just a daydream. 

What would you do with a million dollars? Travel? Buy a new or vacation home? Go on a shopping spree? 

Do tell...








2 comments:

  1. I would probably pay off the school debt of my immediate family (Ryan, Danielle, Bre and Tony). Pay off any debt my parents had on the house, cars, etc. I would then pay off all my debt (school, house, car). I would funnel some of the money into a college savings for Livia. Being very pessimistic, let's say I now only have $500,000. I would go back to school and get my MBA. I would take a 2 month leave of absence and Bike Across America, take Livia to Disneyland and invest the rest.

    ReplyDelete