Wednesday, October 12, 2011

A visit to the Apple Orchard

On Monday, Avery's daycare went to the Center Grove Apple Orchard in Cambridge. {Go HERE for more info.} Since I had the day off, Avery and I met her friends over there for some fall fun. 


We are in the Corn Pool. It was a large "pool" filled with corn kernels. Avery was a little unsure of it at first, but she quickly got used to it. I on the other hand was pulling corn kernels out of my clothing and nether regions for the remainder of the day.




Avery and her friend Charlie. 

To the left....

To the right...






She was starting to get more used to the corn pool at this point. It was so fun to watch her study the other kids, and start to play. 



She did try to eat the corn, so I had to be quick about it. 


Next, we checked out some of the other activities such as the milking cow, the rope 'em steers, and the feeding zoo. Also: Billy Goat Haven. 






Avery was having a great time. 


uh, hello? did you see how much fun I was having!?

One happy momma and daughta!



No comments:

Post a Comment