Monday, November 28, 2011

Grandma's Chair


Avery is starting to look more and more like her mama. Here is a picture of me as a little girl, about 18 months old. My uncle took the photo as part of a photography class in college. It hangs in the hallway of my parents house.


My mom still has this chair. It was hers as a child, and then mine as a child. Her granddaughters use it today. Someday it will be Avery's.

{Someday would have been this weekend, but my dad won't let me take it until there are no more grandchildren}




Here is a photo of Avery in it this weekend. 






In other news: We had a great Thanksgiving weekend. We spent it eating, laughing with family and friends, eating, and watching football.

We had some tentative plans to go Black Friday shopping, but we saw the lines outside Target and Best Buy on Thursday night around 8:45 and quickly changed our minds...we didn't lose our minds.


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment