Monday, November 21, 2011

How 'Bout them Cyclones!?

O.M.F.G {yeah, I just said it} 

It was pandemonium at Casa Bower on Friday night. Our beloved Cyclones beat the #2 ranked FB team in the land, the Oklahoma State Cowboys. 



We had free tickets and a parking pass to the game, but we didn't go. 



Yes...we passed up tickets to the greatest game in Cyclone history. We are going to subscribe to the BUTTERFLY EFFECT theory, and believe that us staying home was a factor in the win. {just go with it}

OK State missed a FG

We had a few friends over, Avery was able to watch the first quarter, and we had a great time. 



If you are Facebook friends with me, or follow me on Twitter, you know that I had a funny feeling all week that we were going to win. I should have listed to my gut and had my co-worker, Jenna, who is in Vegas, place a bet for me. Oh well. I do think that we get one more win out of the last two games left. {Don't blame me though if you do place a bet, and that doesn't pan out. }


Also: This man deserves a raise!



Bowl Bound Baby! 





No comments:

Post a Comment