Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thursday Favorite Things - Holiday Edition

Now that the holiday season is upon us, I can literally use "and these are a few of my favorite things..."


***********************************************************************************

A few seasonal movies to set the mood...


This movie to me is perfect...





And of course, the classic Christmas movie


**********************************************************************************

Wish Lists

Mine are on Amazon.com  {MY AMAZON LIST
and a board on Pinterest
you know, just in case you need ideas...



{a girl can dream, but $100 on slippers is kind of ridiculous...}


{to go with my slippers of course!}




To any of these stores: 
Kohls, TJ Maxx, ValleyWest Mall, Jordan Creek Mall, J. Crew, Ikea, Pier One, World Market, Homemakers Henri Bendel, Anthropoligie.

**********************************************************************************

Christmas Decor

Cute clothespins and garland on the stairs

How Should I Decorate for Christmas?

Outdoor with wreaths

I think I will try to get the tree, decorations, garland, etc out this weekend and get my holiday decorating on. 

What is your favorite part of the holiday? Food? Presents {to give or to get}? Travel? 




No comments:

Post a Comment