Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Lazy Boys' and Baby Gates

Hello! Sorry for the long delay in blogging. Life has been busy and full. We are blessed to have this problem. 

We have been busy with family, chasing after Avery, who is now walking, and work. 

This is my dad. If you know my dad, you can appreciate these pictures. 



After Tony and his dad left to go to the Iowa State's basketball game vs. Kansas {we won! we won!}
I lent my dad one of Tony's lightweight, ISU sweatshirts to wear. I tried to take his picture to sent to Tony, but this was all I got. Dad wouldn't let me because "Otherwise Tony wins!"

Yeah, I don't get it either, but it was pretty funny!

So while Tony was at the game, I took my parents to Homemakers, the enormous furniture store, so my dad could look at new recliners. 

Avery stole some of her Papa's cookie while we took a shopping break. 


She was also listening intently to the hard sell from the salesman. 



We installed the gate at the bottom of our staircase on Sunday. We had been using the ottoman to block the steps until we could decide on a gate that would work with our stair set up. She was quickly figuring out her way around it though. 


I think this face says it all...


No comments:

Post a Comment