Thursday, January 19, 2012

Re-Design

So...what do you think of the new layout? I was feeling the need for a change, and was sick of looking at my frizzy hair in the last Casa Bower title.

As you all should know by now, I have a new job. This is my snazzy new office. I took this picture on my first day and sent it to Tony and my mom. I have to admit, I feel very professional having an actual office. The large desk space, storage space, and windows are nice too.


I was put right to work. Here is a backsplash idea going together for a homeowner.


A model home basement that I am working on freshening up.


Should this lamp stay or go? I will have to decide. 


That is all I have for now. Be back soon with more updates...



1 comment:

  1. Like the new layout and congrats on the new job! You're office is much better than mine :(

    ReplyDelete