Sunday, April 22, 2012

Sound Sensory

I heard Lynyrd Skynyrd on the radio tonight. It instantly put me in the mood to be outside around a bonfire, hanging out with friends, and having a few beverages.

This was high school for me.... Or a large part of my memory of high school.


Classic Rock is always in style. Am I right?



It reminded me of days long past, of great friends, and a simpler time. 

I tend to look back to high school as a time that was difficult or unhappy for me. That is not always correct. My life is different now, but shaped by my past, good or bad. For that, I am extremely grateful for. It was not all bad. I came out of it with some lifelong friends. I don't see them often, but it is so easy to pick right up where we last left off. To me, that is true friendship. 

I am blessed beyond measure. 







No comments:

Post a Comment