Wednesday, June 6, 2012

#2

We have some big news around Casa Bower...


We are expecting another baby!


The baby is doing great so far, and I am feeling better than I did when I was pregnant with Avery. Not much  morning sickness, just mainly fatigue, and I am starting to show a bit. 

We are due around Christmas....12/26 to be exact. Avery was 3 days late, so who knows?!

This has been part of the reason that posts have been so few and far between. Dudes...I am tired. I didn't want to spill the beans quite yet, and I have been working a lot and hiding at home. I thought I was tired when I was preggo with Avery, and now that I am pregnant and have to chase after Avery....well that is a whole 'nother ball game. 


We have been busy living life. Avery is growing every day, and I think she learns a new word everyday too. We found her this sweet ride on Craigslist from a nice family that only used it indoors. One session with Avery and it already showed more wear than when we bought it. 



Needless to say, she loves it. 


We went to a family wedding over Memorial Day weekend. Tony's cousin got married and it was a great time to get together with the Bower's. 


Avery spent a lot of time on the dance floor, and dancing with Grandpa and Grandma. 




and my personal favorite...


Anyone bored yet? I got lots more pictures...

Avery and I spent some time with our good friends Troy and Kim over Memorial Day too. Tony and Troy were golfing with friends, so Avery and I went over to play in the pool. 


Kim looks a little miffed, but I promise you she is not. She has 2 kids, and one was on the loose...


these curls are just the cutest things..



Now, this next picture will worry me in 16 years...



But not nearly as much as this will...





Oy...I think I just agreed with Tony that she is not allowed to date until she is 30...

So that is what we have been up to. Making babies, working, cleaning up after Hurricane Avery, and playing outside. 

what about you?

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture of Avery and Tony's dad dancing at the wedding - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete