Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day Weekend


Avery was in heaven this past weekend. She was surrounded by Grandparents. Tony and I both noticed how Avery is happiest when both her parents, and at least 1 set of grandparents are in the room with her. She just glowed all weekend....she also had that look in her eye that she was going to cause trouble...but that  happens several times a week!


My parents came down for Father's Day weekend, and we did all sorts of fun things. I showed them around some of the spec homes that I work on, and we went out to lunch. We grilled the best BBQ chicken I have ever had, and fixed the Mustang. We were busy.




Avery helping PaPa work on the tire of the Mustang. 


After my parents hit the road back to Minnesota, we took a nap, and then headed over to Tony's parents to do some more Father's Day celebrating. 



We had a great weekend. Tony was spoiled with great food, a sledgehammer {no joke, I got him a sledgehammer for Father's Day}, and family time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment