Monday, July 2, 2012

'Round Here

We have been bowling in the hallway...




and planting more perennials.


We also have lost the empty lot next to us. We came home last week to see stakes in the lot, and now there is giant machinery parked on it. It's gonna be pretty weird to have a house next to us, especially since the neighbor girls come over through the lot to play with Avery.


Seriously though, we are pretty bummed. {I know, I know...#firstworldproblems} There has been conversation about night work to refill any holes that are dug, or errant concrete being poured...{we kid, we kid...}


In other boring Casa Bower news...my deck garden is going gangbusters. I have 6 pepper plants and 2 zuchinni plants that are kinda wilty with this heat, but producing fruit. As a rookie, I am pretty proud of myself.



We also spent Saturday sunning ourselves at my sister-in-law's pool. It was heaven in this heat, and Avery *loved* it...



Avery and one of her "Papa's"


It was a great day spent with the Bower family.




Slam. Dunk.


Have a safe and festive 4th of July...

Sparklers...
Casa Bower

1 comment:

  1. Good job with the veggies! I never could get anything to grow in pots. I keep telling myself I should try again, but then I keep reminding myself how many times I've already failed at it. lol

    ReplyDelete