Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Survival Days, Hogfest, and Sami's 21st...


Each year, we travel back to my hometown for Survival Days. We usually have team in the volleyball tourney, and we camp at my parents place, and boogie at the street dance. This year was no different. We had a team, we ate our weight in riblets, we camped at my parents place, and we boogied at the street dance. This is the only photographic evidence I have of this year...








The next weekend was Claremont HogFest. My parents are from Claremont, and they are part of the school district where I went to high school, so it is basically my other hometown. We went out that night to celebrate Sami turning 21. Sami the youngest cousin on my mom's side, and basically my younger sister. We are all very close. So we celebrated!


My mom made Sami an hangover kit. It was filled with goodies and gag gifts. There was even a pregnancy test in there! Ha!


I made Sami a basket full of 21 mini bottles of booze. Not to be consumed that night!


Before we met at my aunt's house in Claremont to get the party started, we carpooled from my mom's house.

Isn't my mom beautiful?!

L-R: Breanna, Me, Patty, Mom




My sister-in-law, Bre, made this jello shot cake for the occasion. I was told it was delicious.


My mom and Sami. They are close. 


The whole crew. I was 1 of 2 sober cabs for the evening. 


The Olbrich cousins! {all our mom's maiden name}

At Harold's for a combat of course!

The pregnant sober drivers, with our N/A beer!

We ended the night at the Claremont street dance, of which I currently have no photos of. If I can get my hands on some, I will update this post with proof of our shenanigans. It was a great time, but I was ready to be done being the sober one at street dances for a while. 2 weeks in a row is too much.

Happy Birthday Sami!


UPDATED WITH MORE PHOTOS:











No comments:

Post a Comment