Thursday, October 25, 2012

Do you see what I see?

This was me 2 days before my due date with Avery...


This is me 2 MONTHS before my due date with little man...


Tony was a 10 lb. baby...I am getting a little worried about how big I will be when little man actually comes if I am as big now, as I was when I gave birth to Avery...


State of the Pregnancy:

Heart rate at last appointment: 130

Measuring ahead 2 weeks

Weight gained: 20 lbs.

Still not decided on a name

Nursery is started, but not nearly done

Little man moves pretty consistently in the morning and right before bedtime

Less heartburn than with Avery

More back pain than with Avery

Cravings: Buffalo Wings, Candy {specifically Mike and Ikes, Hot Tamales, and Reeses}, Ice Cream

I am swelling up like a balloon...as is evident is the picture above, {I will spare you pics of my ankles at the end of a day}, but still less than I did with Avery. I swelled up so much with her, I developed Bell's Palsy for  a month.



Again, side by side, for comparison.



I feel like the next 8 weeks are going to fly by, and take forever at the same time. Lord help me...



2 comments:

  1. Your bump is adorable. You look GREAT too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing how different the pregnancies can be! You look fantastic, and maybe the swelling will go away since it's not hot and humid anymore??

    ReplyDelete