Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Trick or Treat~

Cutest little bumblebee I have ever seen.

Beggar's Night here in Ankeny was last night on 10/30.

Avery was very excited to go for a walk in the wagon, with Daddy, and put candy in her bucket. That is how we explained trick or treating, and that is what she wanted to do. 


After asking several times if PaPa was going to be giving candy, she figured it out. My dad is on to something with giving candy to the grandkids...they always run to him first. 



I had this shirt when I was pregnant with Avery...


And I modified it slightly to go with our unborn son. Not that he couldn't rock a pink bow if need be...



Avery hooked up with the neighbor girls, her favorites, to start trick or treating. They started at our house, which was a good warm up for the trick or treating. 






She got the whole candy thing down...




And they were off. Tony took Avery in the wagon, while I stayed home to hand out the candy. We had quite the rush during the first hour, but no one during the second. Lots of left over candy...not that I am complaining!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN from CASA BOWER!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Halloween girlfriend. Your daughter is adorable and love that shirt.

    ReplyDelete