Sunday, February 17, 2013

Laue Christmas

So before I get into where life has been for us the last few weeks, I am going to pick up where we last left off. We were headed to Minnesota to spend time with my family for our Christmas. Since Gavin was born 4 days before Christmas, we hadn't seen much of my family, and we wanted to introduce Gavin to his extended family.




We celebrated with my mom's side of the family on Friday night, and had a special guest arrive to pass out some presents.









It was such a fun night, and the kids all had such a great time playing together. Avery just goes nuts playing with her cousins. There were pizza parties, fashion shows, books read, and a hair coloring session throughout the weekend.









Gavin was also happy to play with everyone. Not really, but someone did get a doll hat on him at some point.



1 comment:

  1. So many blonde kids, they're everywhere! Like the multi-generation snaps, thanks for sharing.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete