Monday, March 18, 2013

It's been a while...

Hi there, it has been a while. A lot has happened in the last few weeks. I will try to catch you up soon, but free time seems to be few and far between lately. Turns out if you get home from work at 6, make dinner, give at least 1 kid a bath, go back in the kitchen for an hour to clean up and do dishes, there is not much time for blogging. I chose a glass of wine tonight, and it is past my bedtime already. I may be grumpy come morning..

Here are some teaser pictures to tide you over while I figure out where to start to catch you all up...


My great-aunt Cassie in town from Atlanta and holding Gavin. 



Avery and her cousin Lexi


Avery and her second cousin Reeve having a popcorn party on Grandma Sue-Sue's kitchen floor.


Uncle Ryan with our kids. 


Be back soon with updates on Gavin, Avery, and everything else that has been happening. 

Cheers!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment