Thursday, April 18, 2013

March Madness

Each year, the first weekend of March Madness, Tony gets together with the guys, they watch the games, gamble with each other, drink beer, and do general guy/sports stuff. It is his favorite time of year, and I love that. Each of us needs some time to just relax and not chase after toddlers, mix bottles, and change diapers.

Gavin in his sporty gear, ready to watch basketball with his Daddy.

Since we now have 2 small children, I called in for backup to help with the kids. Our daycare was closed that Thursday afternoon and Friday, so I needed asked for some help. Enter the Grandmas. My mom, and my dad's mom, Grandma Melba came down for the weekend. 


We had a blast. My Mom and Grandma got some quality time with the kids while I was back at work, and the kids got a little spoiled. Truth be told, so did I. My Mom lets me sleep in. 


We ate take-out, played, and read a lot of books. Avery wore her Grandma's out. 


I also had a hair appointment scheduled for that weekend. I was tired of it taking FOREVER to dry and style my hair in the mornings, and Gavin kept getting fist fulls of it each day. So I got the mom cut. I cut 8-10 inches off. At first I was not happy, but once I styled it a few times, and saw how easy and fast it was, I became a fan. 


So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment