Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Fever



I have got spring fever in a major way! Major!

Baseball season has started, the days are getting warmer and longer, and we are itching to get outside and work on some landscaping. We have a few ideas up our sleeves on the next project we want to do to the yard.

planting more hostas in our yard
I would love to do this to our deck...but I think it will have to wait.




It also got me thinking about the greatest 4 week stretch of the year. Mothers Day, our anniversary, and my birthday! A trifecta of gift occasions, which of course I love. 



Here is a spring "wish list" if you will. 

Clematis flowers. I want to plant some below our deck to climb. 



This Double Stroller



I want some houseplants. In the Living Room, Master Bedroom and maybe Kitchen.


To assemble and paint these nightstand/dressers. I have them in our basement ready to go, just need the time to do it, and to decide if I want to paint them all 1 color or do a combo stain/paint.

Shelves. I want shelves in our garage next to the door, to be more organized.

This cute jean jacket. 
Some cute accessories to punch up my wardrobe


Anyone else have a spring wish list? 

Spring fever? 

Fever? 

Cowbell...

and now I am off topic. 

Typical.  

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog .This is a cool site and I wanted to post a little note to tell you, good job! Best wishes!!!
    honey onyx

    ReplyDelete