Thursday, May 30, 2013

Recipe: Sweet & Sour Skewers


I made these to take to a friend's BBQ for Memorial Day. My mom gave me the recipe a few years ago. I don't make them often, and when I do, I wonder why I don't. They take a bit of prep, but they are so good, and make the perfect party appetizer. 

You will need: 
Bacon
Chicken
Diced Pineapple
Sweet & Sour sauce


Cut the bacon in half, and the chicken into 1" cubes. 

To assemble: take the chicken and pineapple, and wrap with the bacon. Secure with a toothpick.





Bake at 375, until the bacon is done, and nicely browned. 


Put into crock pot, or warmer and cover in sweet and sour sauce. You will love these. They went over very well at the party, and {sadly for me} there were no leftovers. 

If you try these, let me know what you think!

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment