Thursday, May 2, 2013

Scenes from our weekend


Mama got to go out! 

I met one of my BFF's for mexi and marg's downtown at dos rios. I had never been, and really liked my shrimp and steak tacos. We got to talking and catching up since we hadn't seen each other in MONTHS, that the waitress had to come back several times to see if we were ready to order. 


We decided that we hadn't chatted enough, so we crossed the street and found a patio to continue dishing, and had a few more drinks. It was such a nice time, and I needed a night out. 

Photo

Sunday was beautiful. We spent most of the day outside. Avery and I enjoyed a water and fruit snack break. 


She helped me rake up the excess grass after I mowed the front lawn.


She helped her daddy fix up some landscaping.


And of course, she was hard a work measuring stuff. 


4 short days later, we woke up to this crap. 
Snow. 
In May. 




No comments:

Post a Comment