Thursday, February 13, 2014

Birchbox :: Benefit Eye Cream It's Potent!

Sometime in the middle of last year, I signed up for BIRCHBOX. It is a monthly subscription for $10 and we get samples of beauty products. I filled out a form on my skin type, hair color, and what I was interested in. They then send you lifestyle and beauty products to try.

The perfume I bought after receiving a sample last month. I LOVE IT!



It is a little treat to myself each month. When we see it in the mailbox, Avery and I get pretty excited to open it up and see what little beauty treats we get. I always share with her. 

This month was a pretty good box.

  • Serge Normant Dry Conditioner
  • Juicy Couture Malibu perfume sample
  • W3ll People Universal Color sample
  • Benefit Big Easy tinted face cream
  • Benefit Eye Cream


I tried this for the first time this morning. Gavin was teething, or hungry, or upset, but whatever he was, he was not sleeping last night, so I had some eye baggage this morning. I can report that this stuff is the bomb.com. It worked right away, and I couldn't see the dark circles nearly as much, and I didn't look nearly as tired as I felt. 

Now I love a good eye cream, and have been using some for a few years now. This is tops in my opinion, after 1 use. I will see how I like it after a few uses, but this moved to the top of my eye cream samples. 

Well done Birchbox... well done. 

Note: If you would like to try Birchbox, go ahead and use my name as a reference and we can both get extra points to use toward product purchases! Just click on this link and sign up!



No comments:

Post a Comment