Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Fun on the Farm for 4th of July


We spent the long holiday weekend at my parents place again this year. With my brother's birthday on the 3rd and my mom's on the 4th, this has become an annual "stay-cation" to get together, play in the pool, and relax. 


This was my view in the mornings as I had coffee with my parents and we visited. 


Avery was prepared. Girlfriend was ready for the pool, or the 4 wheeler. 


Picnic by Papa's pool...


The water was COLD!


The 4 wheeler...our new toy this year. I had more fun on this than I thought I would.


Papa with the little ones. Gavin is still not sure of Beah, but Beah LOVES Gavin!


Movies on the fence outside at night. 

Some T-ball fun with the kids.



I just can't even put into words how much I love it here. To see my kids run around and play where my brothers and I played growing up, albeit the old farm building are now all torn down, it is just plain fun. We truly believe that Avery would spend all summer there and not even miss us a little bit. She might call to say hi, but she LOVES it there. I can't say I blame her...



No comments:

Post a Comment