Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Haircut?



Our main man Gavin needs a proper hair cut. He has some flowing locks. We had trimmed up the back to get rid of his baby mullet, but never addressed the length anywhere else. It's time.



I am also considering cutting my hair again. I do this every summer. It's hot, and I hate how long it takes me to do my hair so I like it in the mornings. Obviously I should be getting up earlier to account for this. I should also be getting up earlier to work out. That's not happening either.

I liked how my hair was here...and how fast it was to do.


But then I remember how much I hated it when I was growing it out. then I think, it's only hair, and it will grow out. Then I think that fall is coming, and I like having long hair in the fall and winter. {mind you, today is July 23rd}. Clearly I am cray cray. 

Thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha I do the same thing with hair!! If I feel the urge to cut it I try to wait 2 weeks and then if I still feel the urge I make an appointment. I'm trying so hard to keep it long right now!

    ReplyDelete