Monday, August 11, 2014

StitchFix

So you may or may not be familiar with Stitch Fix. It is a styling service that you subscribe to and they send you clothes to your house. You try on the items in the privacy of your own home, can see what they work with in your own closet and keep what you like. They include a pre-paid bag to send any items back that you don't want. Love it all? they will give you 25% off your entire purchase.


It costs $20 per month for someone to put together the looks for you, and then that goes toward any purchase you make that month. You can choose to have the shipments as frequently as every 2-3 weeks, once a month, once every other month, or once every 3 months. 


I kept this Moni Stud blouse, it was very flattering. 


While I really liked everything they sent me, the other items didn't fit perfectly, and I still had a hard time sending them back. I was able to log back on to the Stitch Fix website and describe what I liked about each item, what didn't work, and if I was sending it back or not. That will allow my stylist to use the feedback in the future fixes. I am already looking forward to my next fix in September!

Try it out with me, and let me know what you think!
Here is a referral code to get you started, click this below:

 {I will get a credit on my account if you sign up with my referral, FYI}


No comments:

Post a Comment