Tuesday, September 23, 2014

behind the scenes of my brother's wedding


Avery doing Hanna's hair in our hotel. God Bless my cousin Hanna. She stayed with the kids while Tony and I were occupied with bridal party duties. She loves them and she is Gavin's new girlfriend. He adores her!



The rehearsal dinner at Bennetts.




The little flirt also loves his Grandma!




Me, my gorgeous mama, and my SIL Breanna!


Little Love bug


Hanging out while we take photo's. The ceremony was held at a beautiful chapel on a college campus in St. Paul. 


Tuckered out after the ceremony. They needed the rest to party late that night. And boogie they did!


me and my girl at the reception.


me and my guy at the reception



Relaxing in the hotel pool before heading home on Sunday...


No comments:

Post a Comment