Monday, October 27, 2014

Blow-Out


For Mother's Day, Tony got me a gift certificate for PENELOPIE BEAUTY BAR
They offer a variety of services related to hair and makeup. We are friends with one of the owners, and I have been dying to try it out, but didn't want to "waste" the blow out and style on a random Friday night of couch sitting and channel surfing.
 My gift certificate was enough to cover the blow out and style. Since Tony and I were headed to Omaha for a weekend getaway, this was the perfect chance to try it out.

I was offered champagne upon arrival and waited a few minutes for my appointment to begin. I was then seated in a comfy chair to sip my champs and peruse an ipad with the hairstyle options I had to choose from. I selected a beachy wave style and was whisked off for a wash.

Once back, I ended up with 2 stylists working on my hair and chatting me up. I felt like a VIP!



The entire process took about 90 minutes, and it was such a fun and relaxing time!


It made my hair so easy to do over the next few days and I loved it. I noticed that they have specials on Wednesdays for $25 blowouts during the day, so I might be doing this every so often on my lunch break, since just the blow out takes about 45 min, and my hair dries fairly fast, so it might take even less time. 

It was such a fun and thoughtful gift. Not something I would have thought to buy myself, but I loved it. I will be back. 

Give it a try sometime!





No comments:

Post a Comment