Monday, November 10, 2014

Birchbox - November '14 Buzzfeed Life


For my November Birchbox, I was given the choice between a limited edition curated box, or to choose some specific samples. After weighing my options, I chose to go with the BuzzFeed Life option.
Also: BuzzFeed has hilarious quizzes, and yes that did factor into my decision.




I did try the Dr. Jart+ mask last night during my bath. It is a charcoal mask, and it is a black fabric with serum coated on it. I applied it to my face as I relaxed in the tub for 20 min. It left my face feeling refreshed, and moisturized. Since this retails at $35 for 5 masks, and $7.50 for 1, I feel like I got a good deal getting 1 in my $10 monthly subscription.


I had received the Dr. Lip balm previously in Birchbox, and was excited to see it again. I love the stuff, especially during the fall and winter months. 



All of the rest of the products were new to me. 



This mini candle smells like Christmas time to me. I am loving it. 


I haven't tried this yet, but will likely do so tomorrow. 


I tried this during my morning make up routine. It is ok, and good for a back up mascara. Not something I am going to make a point of purchasing. 

Overall, I am very pleased with my Birchbox this month. This has been something that I am really glad I signed up for. 

If you want to give it a try, here is a referral link {Click Join Danielle...} to get yourself started:







No comments:

Post a Comment