I liked my new Target tablecloth curtains so much, that I decided on Sunday to make more. I had my sights set on the kitchen, and had a fancy helper.
I swapped out the valance over the slider door. It was a quick and easy switch, with a basic valance design. Someday I would like a cornice board there, but for now, this works.
Then I tackled the box pleat valance over the kitchen sink.
This one required math, so it took it bit longer. Oh and starch.
I had cut the old fabric off the board and re-attached the new fabric, making certain it was centered. I stapled it in place and made sure my "L" brackets were still open for me to re-install.
I love the pattern and it has taken me a while to find affordable fabric that had the colors I was after in a pattern I liked. Tony didn't care for them as much as the old pattern, but liked them since I liked them.
Target, always good for something in my house!