Thursday, June 8, 2017

Bower House Book Club // June 2017


I'm back with some recent book reviews!


Soooooo Good. I blogged about this series before and I read the last book of the triology in about 2 days. It was just as great as the previous 2, and I can't wait for the movie to come out next year! 5/5 stars


I liked this book. It is told by 4 different points of view, and a really interesting look at how adult friendships. I'd say 4/5 stars. 


This was ok. It kept my attention, and was an easy entertaining read. 3/5 stars


I read this again for the 6th or 7th time, so safe to say, I still love it! 6/5 stars!!


This one was just ok too. I struggled to get through it a bit, but it did hold my attention. 3/5 stars.


This is another by one of my favorite authors. I had a hard time relating to the characters, and they frustrated me, but it was a really good story. 4/5 stars






No comments:

Post a Comment