Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Friday Favorites {on a Tuesday because I am so not prompt...}



This night cream is incredible. I have started to use it exclusively at night after washing my face, and I have noticed that my skin has cleared up, it is less oily, and my overall complexion has gotten better. Thank goodness I have samples of this pricey cream, but so far it's been worth it. 


I am currently obsessed with this show on FX. I was pretty into the OJ trial in high school, and an old high school friend was really into it, even taping it on the VCR each day, he still has the tapes too. I am also reading the Jeffrey Toobin book 'The Run of His Life', and it is great insight into the trial and the key players on the defense and prosecution teams. 

                                                                   



My college roommate recently went to work for Texture and sent me a link for a free trial. I am LOVING it. I put the app on my Kindle Fire

                                                                     



It essentially subscribes you to all magazines. There are 2 ways to subscribe and the upgraded version will allow you to search back issues. I recently used it to search for recipes in food magazines, and to read older design articles. I have been really impressed with it, and I love that it will allow me to keep up with the magazines that I have not subscribed to recently. 


Here is a referral link to get you started:







No comments:

Post a Comment