Thursday, June 1, 2017

May in Review // 2017

The month of May was busy for us. Here is a quick recap in photos. 


We put in a garden! We bought an inexpensive raised kit to put on the side of our playhouse, and we now have tomato's, green beans, cucumbers, spinach, peppers, and jalapenos. 


I had a beautiful Mother's Day Tea with Avery at her school. 


Gavin discovered his passion in creating cups of coffee for me and Tony. 


We supported our local Fire Department with a pancake breakfast. 



Avery and I got pedicures for Mother's Day. I think Avery was more excited about it than I was, but I loved spending time with her. 


We had our 9 year anniversary...


and went to see HAMILTON in Chicago!!!!! {there are not enough exclamation points for me to describe that show. Insane!}



While we were there, we toured the 2 Brothers Brewery and tasted some beverages. 



We also played Top Golf! One of us is way better than the other. However I did manage to score a 22 on one shot, mainly because I somehow bounced the golf ball off that machine and it went straight down and into the "bullseye" of the small target below us. Totally planned it that way ;)


The US Open trophy was on display, so we got to see it up close and personal. 


We spend a lot of time in Gavin's favorite aisle of the grocery store. 



Avery watched a youtube video on sock buns, so is now naturally obsessed. She looks so cute with it too. 


Last Day of School ice cream treat for this one! I can't believe her first year went by so fast. Onward and Upward. 


No comments:

Post a Comment