Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Trains, Spices, Babies, and Pimm's.


Gavin was the lucky little boy who got a train table for Christmas from Grandma and Papa. He loves it, and I think Avery and Tony do too. They play with it quite a bit. 


Having the extra room in the basement is very necessary now with the larger toys the kids have. 




I went to the hospital on Friday night to visit some friends who had their second little girl. Downtown looked pretty cool. 


I spent the weekend working on various organizational projects, and the spice cabinet got cleaned out, and re-organized. I love my spices. 


I enjoyed a Pimm's Cup while doing so. It made it a bit more fun!


Gavin was sick yesterday and today. I am hoping he feels better soon, and that it misses the rest of the Bower House. 

Wish us luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment