Wednesday, January 4, 2017

2017



 Hello, It's me again, your host to this space, Danielle.

I've been neglecting this space, and true to form, I will start the new year on a new foot and try to keep this thing updated. We had a good year for our little family. I know 2016 was rough for a lot of people in a lot of ways, and while things are never perfect for any of us, we were pretty blessed this past year. We worked hard, We got Avery started in kindergarten, Gavin into Montessori preschool, and continue to improve on our home/yard. {kitchen photo is not our home, it's a work photo}


Speaking of improving our home, I am currently working on getting some areas of our home finished. I have decided to work on getting the lower level all 'done'. The guest room is up first, and I am using what I have, trying to get creative, and funding it with Christmas gift cards from Target, Container Store, and Home Goods. 



This is what it currently looks like, and while we use it as a guest room, we also keep the treadmill in there, and have a desk set up for my sewing and craft area. So it is a hard working room, and I would like it to be as pretty as it is functional. 




I'll try to keep this updated, but no promises!









No comments:

Post a Comment