Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Cooking with an Instant Pot


I received an Amazon gift card for some freelance interior design consultations {yes, I do freelance, email me if you are interested, or comment below :)} and bought something on my Amazon wish list. The Instant Pot has been around for a while, and I am joining in with my love for this machine. 

The first recipe we tried was Skinny Taste Chicken Enchilada Soup, and it knocked it out of the park. It was so good, and so easy. 


I made a quick lunch on Sunday with some chicken drummies, BBQ rub, and some broth, and the meat just fell off the bone. 


Skinny Taste and Pinterest have been great for finding recipes to use this with, and it is just as easy to use as advertised. I am now on the lookout for more easy recipes, because making dinner with this after getting home from work and picking up the kids is going to be clutch. I am sure many of you can agree that quick and healthy meals on a weeknight make that evening routine so much easier on your sanity. Maybe saving that glass or 2 of wine for another night when needed?
HA!








No comments:

Post a Comment