Tuesday, March 21, 2017

These are a few of my favorite things...KATE SPADE Edition



I always get asked about my wallet. I had been hunting it down for almost a year when I saw it on the Kate Spade Surprise sale. It was marked down to less than half the cost and I have not regretted it once.  Mine is Kelly Green, but this is the same style in different colors. 



I love that I can fit all my cards, rewards cards, gift cards, receipts, etc. It opens up flat, and I can also use it as a clutch. I love it. 


I don't really need a new purse, but I would love this one. The color is classic, yet light for spring, and the structured shape and interior organization would help me keep my purse and it's contents under control, or at least the illusion of it under control. 








No comments:

Post a Comment