Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Fab Fit Fun!





Fab Fit Fun is my new Birchbox and Ipsy. I cancelled my subscription to the smaller monthly boxes, and switched to the Fab Fit Fun that comes each season. I get full size items, and after my 3rd box, I can say that I am really happy with the switch. I have gotten some really great items, and this spring box was fantastic!




I love this brand of skin care. I have gotten some nice samples from Birchbox, and this is a product I really love. Retail price for this full size is $79, so that easily is a fantastic deal when the box itself is $50 for everything!


The boho roundie is such a cute accessory to take to the beach, pool, picnic, or to lay across your sofa or bed. 


These vitamins taste amazing!



The lip color is fantastic.




This bracelet !


SLAY ALL DAY tote from Milly. I'm in love. 



Try this link to sign up {I'll get a small credit towards my next box, and you should too!}


No comments:

Post a Comment