Monday, February 22, 2016

Weekend Recap


On Friday night, the girls from the office and I went to see How to be Single. It was hilarious. Much better than I was expecting, and for that I am so glad. It made me laugh out loud almost the entire movie, and I loved the whole plot. 


I also finally used a gift card that has been in my wallet for 9 years! 9 years to the day, and almost to the minute, so that was super weird, but we don't get out to the movie theater often, and not ever to the large Jordan Creek location.


During the previews, I saw the Movie 'Me Before You', and it reminded me of the book I had downloaded, but had yet to read. 

I started it yesterday during the kids nap, and I am almost done. It is just so, so good. I know it's been out for a while, and I am late to the party on it, but it has lived up to the hype I had heard. So good. 

My mom also came down for the weekend, and it was so nice to have her around. We bummed around town looking at second hand stores, new boutiques, had lunch Fuzzy's Taco Shop, and then stopped into The Olive Tap to try some oils and vinegars. We love this place. I had gotten a gift basket from them around the holidays, and the olive oil I received is outstanding, and so good to cook with. 

It was also GORGEOUS outside, so Tony and I went for a walk with the kids to the park on Saturday. 

We are very excited that they are playing together more independent from Tony and I. They play board games, and run around outside without the need for constant supervision and interaction from us. We always check in every few minutes, but they are doing great on their own for a lot of play time. 


Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment