Thursday, June 9, 2016

Backyards and Kitchens


This is the view from the back deck on a project I am wrapping up. It's in Urbandale, and while the house is about 5 minutes from a Super Target, and 10 from a brand new Hy-Vee, you would never think this is what you would find in your backyard. It is divine, and I adore this project, and the homeowners who are building with us. Once the paint stage is over, I will post some pretty photos of the house. It's a good one. 

This is another project that is just about done. We close on this next week, and again, I was working with fantastic homeowners. I truly love what I get to do for a living. 


This kitchen is one of my favorites. It is sizeable, without being too big. I can barely keep my kitchen clean now, and it is about 2/3 the size of this one. We altered my favorite floor plan for this couple and they did well choosing finishes with me. I suggested that we waterfall the Cambria quartz countertop to add some contemporary punch to the kitchen. It turned out beautifully. 


This next job photo really doesn't do it justice, and I don't know how to accurately describe how gorgeous this house will be. 


Before I forget, "my" semi-custom {spec} home will be open this weekend from 1-4. Stop in to see it!




No comments:

Post a Comment