Thursday, June 23, 2016

Thoughts for Thursday -

Hello Friends,
How has everyone been? We had a great Father's Day weekend, complete with a trip to the pool with the kids to play.





Last night our neighbor was having a pop up shop for her Agnes and Dora business. 


I had never heard of it, but that doesn't mean much. I don't get out much these days past home, daycare, Hy-Vee, and work. So, another neighbor and I headed over after dinner and browsed the clothing, and IT WAS SO CUTE! There were a ton of legging options, along with dresses, tops, and kimonos. I ended up coming home with a floral kimono and a red and white striped top. 




I am finally wearing my red shoes I wore in a wedding about 2 years ago. I am also excited to use the kimono as a swimsuit coverup over my black suit. 

What is everyone up to this week?











No comments:

Post a Comment