Monday, April 3, 2017

Catching Up - It's Already April!!

Hello!
It has been a whirlwind around here. Work is picking up as spring has sprung, and we've had some changes at home too. I've been busy, busy, busy!

First, we got a new car! It's a new to us, 2013 Toyota Highlander. We knew we were in the market for a new vehicle for me to drive this year, and after some mechanical issues on my Equinox, we sped up our search and decision. It's only been a few days, but I am happy to be back in a Toyota. I've had good luck with them before and am hoping that continues with this one as well. 


Avery and I ran a bunch of errands Saturday and had a great time shopping. 



Friday night, I celebrated a friend's birthday at a newer restaurant in downtown DSM called Magnolia Wine Kitchen. We split a few plates between the 3 of us, and it was fantastic! 





As you can see, the interior design is just as good as the food. I will be back. {Oh, and the have Prosecco on tap! Tap!}


I've been working on rearranging a few things in our home too, so in typical Danielle fashion, our house is a disaster as I make my way through it! 





1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you've been busy! We have a 2013 (and a 2014) Highlander and we love them. Such good cars!

    ReplyDelete